Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Recognition

I have begun to realize more than ever before in my life that the Lord and Heavenly Father allowed the terrible things that have happened to me in my life to happen so I would be able to understand and help others.

I cannot and should not share many of the details of how this has been made clear to me, and have been instructed to keep certain details of my life out of this record.  But suffice it to say that I have through the spirit been instructed that this is true.

As I think back on my previous posts and and many things that have not yet been noted in my blog, I have on my mind the thoughts of when my family struggled for food, and for a time ended up eating foods left behind the grocery stores that where expired and getting thrown away.  I ended up at around the age of 13 being taken from my home and ended up in the foster care system.  I remained there until I was 18.  I like many have gone through the struggles of being the outcast, and many rejected and even mocked me because of who I was or where I was in my life.  There were a few times I ended up living in homeless shelters.  I did not always have the career I enjoy now, I started out working in fast food restaurants and assembly line work. 

I have been very blessed in my life to be where I am now and to be able to bless others and care for my family in the manner I do.  I intend to give back to others what I can to lift them as they struggle through these things, and others as well.

The things I have shared and will continue to share are for the benefit of my fellow man and to give encouragement and hope.  To spread love for a loving God that would do anything for his children, and wants them to return to his presence.  The things I do I do because of Christ...  I do them in the name of Christ...  He literally saved me as I struggled, and because of this I know he can do the same for all men if they will but let him.

No comments:

Post a Comment